Sunday, July 18, 2010

Our pool

We are having a blast in our new pool. Ellie has been spending every waking moment in the pool. She is a fish and so tan it's crazy. We've had cousins over and Grandpa even got in the pool. It was totally worth the money.
Trevor has even gotten to the point that he will go underwater. He's getting much more brave.
~
I did swim lessons with Ellie since she was five months old and I was lazy with Trevor and he didn't get swim lessons until he was two. So, he is a little more leary of the water. This pool has totally been a great thing for him. He is getting more brave all the time.
~
I've even gotten in the pool a few times. It's been about 103 degrees here and the pool was a nice break from the heat. Anyone can come swim if they would like. We always need friends.



4 comments:

Maggie said...

If we were there you couldn't keep my kids away!

Looks like a nice way to spend a hot summer.

Love you guys!

Noelle said...

That looks like so much fun!

So jealous!

Chelsy said...

We will so be in the pool when we come to visit! Though I'm still white as can be. I've lost all my spanish heritage to this office job of mine!

Natalie said...

Can I come swim in the pool? I miss you!!!