Monday, July 5, 2010

Folsom Lake

Brian had work off today so we spent the day at Folsom Lake. It was the first time the kids or I had ever been there. Brian spent a lot of his childhood on this lake.

It was so beautiful and clean. It is at it's capacity already this year and there is still more snow melting. I had a great time watching the kids and Brian play. I got in the water too, but only to my bellybutton. (I'm a whimp). Plus there isn't any pic of me... I hide behind the camera and I'm the camera happy one. LOL


The kids had a blast being thrown around by Brian. He is such a good Daddy. The kids love him so much... as do I.

Lulu came to lake with us too. She was hilarious. She kept biting the waves and jumping away from them as they crashed on the beach. She was a good little swimmer, but she didn't like being pulled into the water. She started to get nervous and was shaking. That's when we decided we needed to go home. We will try again without Lulu next time so we can stay longer.
I love being that close to the lake. It is only about 5minutes away from my in-laws house. I plan on spending lots of time there this summer. We had a blast :)

4 comments:

Maggie said...

Looks like you had a super fun day! How nice that the lake is so close, I had no idea. The pic of Lulu cracks me up:)

Noelle said...

I am glad you had fun! I miss you guys! Love you!

Maggie said...

I thought I commented on here, but maybe not.

It looks like you all had a fun day. I love the pic of Lulu!

Love you guys!

Natalie said...

i miss you. the end.