Monday, August 2, 2010

I know I really need to update. I haven't been taking alot of pictures recently. I've been driving around ALOT looking for houses. I haven't made much time for blogging. We still haven't found anything. The one house that I really liked got sweeped out from under us. I'm going to look at more today. Wish me luck. I really need it.

Here are a few photos of some of the vegatables that came out of my weird garden. They are all deformed and they don't taste good. Oh well, better luck next year. Hopefully we will have our own place by then.

Tomato

Zucchini Cucumber

10 comments:

Maggie said...

Those are some funky looking vegetables! Too bad they don't taste very good:(

The Mathews Family said...

That tomato makes me giggle and that cucumber is bizarre! Ha Ha!

I hope you guys find a place soon. I just think you're so great Emily!
-Jessica

Noelle said...

Lol. That is really funny!!! How did that happen?

Marc and Stacy said...

That's awesome that you have a garden though. I'm sure it just takes some time to completely get the "green thumb" thing down. Good luck on the house hunt- are you still looking to buy or rent?

Rebecca said...

That's one awesome looking cucumber!! :)

Teacher Mama said...

I love your vegetables! I have some deformed veggies too this year. Ha ha!

ls said...

your deformed vegetables crack me up. most of us take pictures of our pretty produce so i love that you documented these weirdies for us to enjoy.

Mama Janet said...

You can enter those in the fair, a Funky Fair!

Natalie said...

your so cute and you crack me up. I love you!

Rebekah said...

Those pictures cracked me up. Out cucumbers were funky this year too but they still tasted good (for the most part). I hope things are going good for you in CA!