Monday, June 7, 2010

While Brian was in California and I was in alone Utah, I decided to keep myself busy. I got obsessed with fabric and sewing. I made some bags and skirts and other stuff. But my favorite thing to make was my quilt. I wanted something bright and springy. I finally finished my binding last night and now I can use my quilt. I love it so much. My favorite part is the backing. I used that really soft fluffy fabric. It is so warm and cuddly. Ellie and I curled under it together this morning and talked and giggled. She said she loved it because it was soft. I hope to have many memories with my quilt.



Now I'm going to work on my next quilt for Trev's bed. I'm excited to start the process all over again. I love my quilts!

6 comments:

Maggie said...

I love how it turned out. I wish I was there to snuggle with you guys. Love ya!

Noelle said...

It looks awesome. Wish I was there to try it out... ):

laura said...

You can make one for me!!!

Mama Janet said...

Oh, wow, you did a wonderful job! I'm so continually impressed! How do you do it?

Melinda said...

Why in the world did I not have you teach me this skill while you lived nearby?! It is phenomenally beautiful! Well done!!

Rebekah said...

Beuatiful! I love quilts and wish I knew how to do that sort of thing.