Saturday, June 12, 2010

My Favorite Things

For some reason I've been thinking about my most favorite things. Maybe it's because I have nothing better to think about right now.
Here is my list (in no particular order) for posterity. LOL
My sweet sister
Candles
My clean kids
Soft quilts/blankets
Tiny shoes
Tulips
The temple
Lotion
My hubby
Sleeping
Purses
The smell of Gain detergent
The computer
Scriptures
Clean teeth
Jammies
New shoes
Baby lotion
Clean house
Music
Dancing like an idiot
Hot Baths (They fix everything)
Nice clothes
Hugs
Strawberries
Quilt/Fabric stores
Pedicures
Swimming
Lulu
Sleeping babies
A good book
Kisses
Newly washed sheets
Hot Sunny Days

5 comments:

Maggie said...

I love your list! I think you did put them in order-haha:) I think it's such a good idea to put these kinds of things out there for others to see. It says alot about you. Love you and miss you!

ls said...

i am so with you on the tiny shoes. and tiny clothes. i love doing baby laundry! i like the rest of the things on your list, too, but that one stood out to me :).

Emily said...

Rain drops on roses and whiskers on kittens...

Mama Janet said...

I love you, your purse, the way you dress, you decorating, quilts, your beautiful body, your thoughtfulness, the way you can wear hats, necklaces and jeans, your kids. I love you lists of things you love. See you soon!

Teacher Mama said...

When you say pedicures, I'm sure you are referring to mine. Hee hee. Love your list!