Monday, August 25, 2008

Mountain Biking at Sundance

We went moutain biking in sundance on Saturday. It was way fun. I didn't do very well. I think I would have except the tires on my bike weren't very good for mtn. biking. Everyone went down the mountain twice. I only went once. I was slipping all over the place and I really didn't want to die. ha.
Brians dad, Gary, was in the chair lift with my kids and was able to catch some pictures of us coming down the mountain.
Brian, Chelsy, Kevin, Me, Amelia, and Rand (Chelsy's husband)
My cute family after Brian came down the second time.
Brian and Kevin
Trevor was so tired. He wanted to go home. He is such a mama's boy. I love it.
Brian's parents (Gary and Debbie)
Ellie posing as usual.
Playing by the water while we waited for the others to come down.
Feeding bread to the fish!

1 comment:

Andrea B. said...

Fun time!!! I don't know that I would be brave enough to come down on a mountain bike at Sundance. Just give me some ski's.