Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Day one of Emily at Girl's Camp

I helped Emily get off to Girl's Camp for our stake today. It's weird being on the "staying" end. I'm usually heading off on a business trip or to some camping trip with the scouts. I have to say...no fun. I'm busy, of course!

  1. Got the kids up and dressed
  2. Fed them breakfast
  3. Did laundry and cleaned up the house (in case anyone came to see it)
  4. Took Ellie to swim lessons...Trevor and I played with cars while we waited for her.
  5. Dropped the kids off at Emily's sister Maggie's house
  6. Went to work (realized I forgot my computer and had to go back home to get it...ended up working from home)
  7. Picked up the kids and took them to Bajio for dinner...then picked up some milk at Macey's
  8. Mowed the lawn
  9. Bathed the kids and watched the movie Cars with them
  10. Did some work to clean up our hard drive on the laptop and now I'm on the blog.

Most of this is all in a day's work for Emily...who is the most amazing woman that I could ever have hoped to marry. Which brings me back to the fact that it's only been 15 hours and I miss her like crazy.

1 comment:

Andrea B. said...

It's good for husbands to miss their wives.