Monday, August 25, 2008

Ellie's 1st day of Kindergarten

Ellie was so excited for her 1st day of school. She had to pose. (Of Course)
Strike a pose.
Outside her school
Trevor was so sad. He wanted to go to school with Ellie. It was so sad. He kept saying "I wanna go to school".
She had to be the first in line. Of course.
She got to choose where she sat. She was so independant. I love it
In the car after school.
Cute questions that her teacher sent home. I recorded her answering them. She is adorable.
I tried to put a video of her answering the questions, but it wouldn't work. It tried for over 2 hours. I wish I could have gotten it on here. It was really cute. If you want to hear her answers just let me know and I will email you the video.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I can't believe that she is in kindergarten already and I love her poses. She's a natural.

Melinda said...

Oh my goodness, she's in Kindergarten. What fun!

Andrea B. said...

Isn't Miss Lemmon great. It's going to be a great year.

GregR said...

Wow! How cute! We are so excited to see Ellie. Love you!