Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween!

Happy Halloween! I'm really late getting these posted, but better late than never. This Halloween was a lot different than years past. We have always been in a ward where they do a Trunk-or-Treat. Now that we are living with my dad things have changed. His ward does the traditional door to door style. It was a lot of fun. I don't know which way I like better. They both have pros and cons.
Door to door-
pro: They have to work for their candy.
con: I have to work for their candy.
Trunk or Treat-
pro: They get lots of candy quick and they show off their costumes to most everyone.
con: Not everyone goes to the trunk or treat so some neighbors get left out and they get lots of candy quick.
Here a few pics from the day. We had a great time!
We had fun carving pumpkins. Trevor wouldn't get his hands dirty so he just watched. I made the vomit pumpkin, Brian made the Y one and the other two Ellie designed!
We went later that day to my sister Maggies house. The kids just played and had a good time. Aren't they all so cute?!!
Ellie as Tinkerbell
Trevor as Thomas the Tank Engine. I think it is an ugly costume, but that's all he wanted to be. Oh well, at least Ellie let me help with her costume.
Tonz-o-candy

We had such a crazy night full of excitment that when I went to check on Trev to put him to bed, he was already asleep on the floor holding some chocolate. So cute!
We were all exhausted. What a fun day.

1 comment:

Danica said...

Ellie's Tinkerbell costume turned out so cute!! They are both adorable!