Sunday, October 25, 2009

Reflections contest

Ellie has been really excited about entering into "Reflections" at school. We entered in 4 different areas. She is multi-talented. This years theme is "Beauty is". She was excited to do all the projects. I hope she gets a prize for one of them.
Her poem (Literature)Visual Arts- She painted a caterpillar (obviously). She loved all the beautiful colors.

Photography. She took this all by herself. She did the set up and everything. I wasn't even there. She is amazing! She called it "Flower Eyes". cute huh?

Her 4th entry was Musical. She practiced the guitar really hard. I don't think it fits under the Reflection guide lines very well, but we thought we'd try. Isn't she cute though?

I would like to thank Janet for all her help and kind words to Ellie in this process. We had a blast!!!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Look at her go! Wow, I wish I were this talented! Your such a great mom to help her with this stuff. :) Good luck Ellie!

Noelle said...

WOW! Ellie did GREAT! I hope she does well. I love that she is getting to do more things in school now. I love her. Good luck Ellie!!!

Rebekah said...

what a beuatiful, amazing little girl! how old is she now??

Mama Janet said...

Awesome job Ellie, you are so smart and talented.