Friday, February 5, 2010

Thank you Thank you Thank you Maggie

My wonderful sister, Maggie, is my all time best friend. She has been amazing through this surgery process. She was able to come to San Fransisco and take of my kids while I was in the hospital. My sister in law Chelsy helped too. Children were not allowed in the hospital at all. I missed my kids so bad. Maggie and Chelsy took turns watching the kids so that they could come visit me and Debbie. My final night in the hospital Chelsy decided to take all the kids (including Maggie's little girl, Lila) back to Gary and Debbie's house in Sacramento. Maggie stayed with me in the hospital that night. I was so so so grateful for her sweet spirit and loving attitude. The next day I was able to go home. She was very helpful with getting me showered and getting all my stuff together. I love her so much. Thank you Maggie. Lots of Love!!!

3 comments:

maggie said...

No need to thank me. You are an amazing, brave, and strong woman and I love you to pieces. It was absolutely my pleasure to be there helping you and loving on your kids. Ellie and Trev are awesome! I love them with all my heart. I miss you guys like crazy. Hurry up and get better so you can come home. You're my HERO! I love you my BFF.

Steve and Dee said...

I'm glad you are doing well! Thanks for the update. I don't want to call and bug you too much. :) Hurry home, you still owe us a girls night out when you are feeling better!

The Mathews Family said...

Your sister sounds wonderful! I'm glad you're on the mend. That is so awful about the pain meds. It's all uphill from here. You are amazing Emily! Happy recovery.
-Jessica