Thursday, September 25, 2008

Didn't get the house

Well, our house didn't sell and we didn't get the other house we really wanted. But, that's okay I guess. You don't always get what you want when you want it. Anyone who tells you otherwise is selling something that doesn't work.



Speaking of selling something....since we didn't get our other house...the GINORMOUS entertainment unit with book shelves that we were going to use is up for sale. It doesn't fit our current home, so if anyone wants to buy it....let me know

7 comments:

Andrea - said...

Emily, I'm sad for you, because it was something you really wanted, but happy for me. It made me sad to think I had another friend potentially moving away. Aren't I selfish!?!

Andrea said...

I am so sorry that you didn't get that house that you wanted, but I agree with Andrea, I am glad that you guys will still be around!

Natalie said...

same here, we are happy to have you around a little longer! Hopefully something will come your way soon.

Em-I tagged you! :)

GregR said...

I hope things being the same seem easier and less expensive for now... Try KSL

GregR said...

I love your playlist.

ScottGS said...

I am sorry that you didn't get your house. We lost about 3 or 4 that we really had our hearts set on before we could get our house sold. In the end it all worked out for the best. I guess the time just had to be right. Good luck! We miss you!

Rebekah said...

another great deal will come along! it is so hard to sell a home right now!