Friday, July 18, 2008

Moving Answers

I've had a few people ask me where we are moving to. We found a house in American Fork that we love. It has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. It was built in 2006. It is very nice. The only problem is that it is in a short sale and they can't accept our offer until our house is under contract. It is kind of nerve racking. We might be homeless for a while. ahhhhhh. We haven't had any offers yet. Hopefully soon. If you want to see the house we are trying to buy go to utahhomes.com and in the address area type in 554 N 1200 E. You can take virtual tour. It is kind of confusing if you haven't been in the house, but you can still see how beautiful everything is. We don't really have a reason that we are moving except we really like this home, so NO I'm not pregnant. Everyone asks if we need more more room for another baby. No. We will stay in this house if we can't get that other house. At least that's what I think. I hope that answers everyones questions. =]

2 comments:

Melinda said...

I really really really hope you move. Me = selfish!

Rebekah said...

oooh it is sooo beautiful! I really hope you get it!!